GOOD NEWS, GREAT NEWS
Due To The Amazing Production Of Emperor Crabs This Year, We Decided To Sell Emperor Crab Legs At The Lowest Price In Exchange For Everyone’s Love For Us.
King Crab Legs Have A Big Price Cut Today, Handmade Snorkeling, Freshness Guaranteed! ! !
NATURE PROTECTION CLAUSE:
We promise to only catch adult emperor crabs over 2 kg, and never catch them under 2 kg! ! !
We will invest 10% of the Crab Legs sales revenue into the protection of nature/sea/animals! ! !
TODAY’S EVENT DISCOUNT
King Crab Legs – 3 lbs King Crab Legs – Only $29.99
King Crab Legs – 6 lbs King Crab Legs – Only $49.99
King Crab Legs – 9 lbs King Crab Legs – Only $64.99
King Crab Legs – 12 lbs King Crab Legs（3 Free Gifts）=15 lbs （Free crab pot ) – Only $77.99
- Biggest, highest quality king crab legs from Alaska
- Approximately 3-6 legs/3 lbs.
- Serving size: 1½ – 2 lbs./person
Shipping and storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Fully cooked, ready to reheat (instructions included)
- Refrigerate for up to 2-3 days or freeze for up to 4 monthsJumbo King Crabs legs are the largest crab caught in the world and each crab cluster is bursting with delicious crab meat your family will love. Alaskan Jumbo King Crab Legs and claws are delivered to your door year round. These fresh crab legs are shipped right to your doorstep. Jumbo king crab legs have flavor, quality and texture that’s unmatched. Your order will contain both alaskan king crab claws and legs which make for a stunning entree for family and friends. They arrive pre-cooked and ready to eat after steaming, sauté, broil, grill or roast. Serve with butter or dipping sauces. Our Alaskan King Crab legs for sale are full of flavor and are the best crab legs you will ever have. Fresh, delicious and packaged in great condition. Spectacular taste with tender and juicy meat.
INSTRUCTIONSPREPARING FOR YOUR CRAB FEAST
- Line the table with brown paper or newspaper (it will get messy!).
- Melt some butter and grab some extra seasoning for dipping.
- Grab some mallets for cracking the claws.
HOW TO COOK ALASKAN CRAB LEGS
- Let the crab legs thaw completely.
- Place a steamer basket in a large pot with enough water to reach the bottom of the basket.
- Once the water is boiling, place the crab legs inside, season and cover.
- Steam the crabs for five minutes or until the meat is hot throughout.
- If you don’t have a steamer basket on hand you can also reheat the crabs in the oven for approximately 10 minutes at 375°F.
SIMPLE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each item is accompanied by a card featuring step-by-step instructions.
CAREFULLY PACKED ITEMS
Each item is individually wrapped and labeled for easy identification.
We put twice the industry standard in coolant to make sure the food stays cold until you get home.
- We truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
- We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risks.
- We make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied in every aspect!
- If you are not satisfied with receiving the goods, you can apply for a refund.
- You can pay with PayPal, which will protect your money.